ABOUT THE COURSE
- Eyes are the window to the soul and brows are the perfect frames! So Henna Training has been developed to help you design perfect eyebrows for each individual client, every time!
- The So Henna training course is perfect for both, complete beginners and experienced technicians who have not yet had experience with brow henna, or those who want to expand their knowledge on brow grooming.
- Our So Henna course will impress you with some new techniques and brow styles and, most importantly, how and when to choose the brow henna dye for your clients. The use of So Henna requires professional product knowledge – this is why our trainers are here to help with the most up to date information and techniques that will bring your brow treatments to a luxury level.
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
- Health and safety
- Products and equipment
- Structure of the skin
- Face and brow shape analysis
- Correct brow measuring techniques
- What is henna
- So Henna colour selection and mixing
- Henna application
- Hair removal techniques (including waxing)
- Aftercare advice
- Marketing and Business tools
Group Course (up to 4 students): £545
VIP Course (1 student): £699*
The price of the course includes VAT, kit, certificate, manual and lunch.
A deposit of £200 is required to be paid in advance to secure your place. Available dates for the group course are displayed in the calendar at the top of the page. The remaining payment for your course should be paid at the latest on the day of the course.
We have a 14 day cancellation policy which means that you can still cancel or reschedule your course date at least 14 days prior the course date. If you are unable to attend the course, you must let us know at least 14 days before the date of the course. If you cancel your session without giving 14 days prior notice we will unfortunately be unable to refund you the cost of your deposit.
* For availability and to book a VIP course, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with suitable dates.
The course begins at 10am and finishes at around 6pm. We begin with theory and health and safety followed by a 1 hour lunch. After lunch, the student will practice on a live model. Lastly, we finish with marketing and building your business.
Please note you will need to bring a live model to practice on (the model should arrive at 3.45pm). Please note that your model should be at least 18 years old, should not have any recent brow treatments or semi-permanent/permanent make up or microblading.
We are only able to arrange a model if you are coming from abroad. The price of this service is £60. Please give us notice of at least 14 days before the course date if you would like to use this service.
London Lash So Henna Kit (included in the price of the course - RRP £149)
1 x So Henna Manual
3 x So Henna pots (#2, #4, #6)
1 x Skinny angled brush #3
1 x So Henna mixer
1 x Dappen dish
1 x Thread
1 x Caliper
1 x So Henna brow oil 30ml
1 x Brow tweezers
1 x Brow scissors
1 x Pack of aftercare leaflets
1 x Pack of masks
1 x Pack of mascara wands
1 x Water dropper
1 x Pack of correction sticks
1 x Notebook
1 x Pen
Course Completion Benefits
Once the So Henna Training course is completed you will receive:
- So Henna Accredited Certificate
- 15% student discount for the first purchase valid for 1 week
- Beauty Guild 12 CPD points.
- 10% LIFETIME STUDENT DISCOUNT on all So Henna products
- Lifetime support from So Henna Team
Lash and Brow Secrets
220 Middle Lane
We are based in North London and are easily accessible from Central London by public transport. If using the Victoria line, alight at Finsbury Park station and take bus W3 towards Northumberland Park. You can also use the Picadilly line and take bus 144 from Turnpike Lane station. Alight at Nightingale Lane and we are a one minute walk from the bus stop. Lastly, Hornsey railway station is a 10 minute walk away.
Unfortunately we do not have dedicated parking spaces at the studio and cannot assist with parking arrangements. Please plan your journey in advance.
Tel: +44 7926 198718