ABOUT THE COURSE
- Have you mastered the classic techniques and want to be on the leading edge of artistry? Russian Volume is a revolutionary technique where you will learn how to safely and beautifully apply multiple super-fine lashes to one single eyelash creating a look which is incredibly full and soft. Distance yourself from the competition and offer a superior service that many other lash artists cannot replicate.
- This course is suitable for qualified professionals with a minimum of 3 months of certified experience.
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
- Health and safety, allergic reactions and patch testing
- Choosing best equipment and tools, client consultation
- Different types of eyelashes (curve, thickness, length)
- Styling for different eye shapes and bone structures
- Choosing the styling for your client, application techniques
- Correct application of lashes – distance, directions, flow
- Proper use of glue, eyelash removal, eyelash aftercare
- Marketing and business tools
Group Course (up to 4 students): £495 (+£70 kit optional)
VIP Course (1 student): £659 (+£70 kit optional)*
The price of the course includes VAT, certificate and lunch.
A deposit of £200 is required to be paid in advance to secure your place. Available dates for the group course are displayed in the calendar at the top of the page. The remaining payment for your course should be paid at the latest on the day of the course.
We have a 14 day cancellation policy which means that you can still cancel or reschedule your course date at least 14 days prior the course date. If you are unable to attend the course, you must let us know at least 14 days before the date of the course. If you cancel your session without giving 14 days prior notice we will unfortunately be unable to refund you the cost of your deposit.
* For availability and to book a VIP course, please email us at email@example.com with suitable dates.
10:00 – 10:15 – Introduction
10:15 – 11:30 – Theory; Health and Safety
11:30 – 11:45 – Coffee Break
11:45 – 13:30 – Theory; Advanced Product Information, Advanced Styling, Glue, Different Fans techniques
13:30 – 14:30 – Lunch Break
14:30 – 15:30 – Practical Part 1 – practice on a makeup sponge
15:30 – 19:30 – Practical Part 2 – practice on real model
19:30 – 20:00 – Feedback, Pictures, Certificates
Please note you will need to bring a live model to practice on (the model should arrive at 3.30pm).
We are only able to arrange a model if you are coming from abroad. The price of this service is £60. Please give us notice of at least 14 days before the course date if you would like to use this service.
- Tools & Products
- Tools and products for volume eyelash extensions
- How to choose the right thickness for Russian volume lashes
- Preparing the lashes for a better attachment and what to use to have a better retention
- Everything about the glue
- Reasons for lashes not lasting
- How to choose the correct glue
- Allergies and common mistakes that could irritate eyes
- Application Techniques
- Expanding the knowledge in styling and mapping. Helping you to easily choose the correct style for each client to suite their eyes and enhance their best features
- Getting a perfect top line, direction of the lashes, correct distance between the natural lash and eyelid
- London Lash Pro 4 different volume techniques in few different styles like 2D, 3D and 6D
- How to correctly apply a volume fan on the natural lash
- Infills, how to clean lashes and fill in volume extensions
- Key areas of focus during the treatment
- Troubleshooting speed and quality of the work
- Marketing and Business Tools
- Pricing for volume eyelash extensions and infill prices
- How to take beautiful pictures of your work and promote your business
London Lash Russian Volume Kit (RRP £169)
1 x Titanium Silver Fine Tip Deluxe – N10
1 x Titanium Silver Isolating Tweezers – N9
1 x Mayfair C curl (8-13mm) 0.05
1 x Mayfair C-curl (8-13mm) 0.07
1 x Lady Bond Glue
1 x White Large Lash Palette
1 x Nano-hydrogel Eyepatches (10 treatments)
1 x London Lash Mapping Pen
1 x Folder
1 x Kit box -White
1 x Reusable paper bag – Large
1 x Face mask (BLUE) (50pcs in pack)
You need to be a certified eyelash extensions technician and have at least 3 months of experience to attend the Russian Volume course. You will need to send us a clear photo or copy of your first lash certificate which is dated at least 3 months prior to the beginning of your course. Please be aware that this is a legal requirement, and unfortunately we cannot issue a certificate in Russian Volume extensions until your first certificate is at least three months old. If you are certified but do not have a copy of your certificate, we can offer an exam for an extra fee which will be dated from the date of the exam. Three months after this, we will then be able to issue your Russian Volume certificate.
Please send a scanned copy of your lash certificate to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Course Completion Benefits
- Lash & Brow Secrets Accredited Certificate*
- 10% VIP STUDENT DISCOUNT on ANY products from London Lash Pro website (www.londonlashpro.com)
- 10% VIP STUDENT DISCOUNT on ANY products and trainings from Lash & Brow Secrets.
* Fully approved by London Lash Pro and accredited by ABT Insurance. Please note that completion of this course does not guarantee that you will receive a certificate at the end of the day. If your trainer feels that you could benefit from further practice you will be asked to complete case studies on live models so that we can help you to develop any necessary skills. In this instance we will send your certificate to you by post.