WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
- Our tailored mentoring sessions are created for certified lash artists who want to increase personal productivity and enhance personal effectiveness and the ability to work smarter and not harder.
- We will help you to learn, refresh or develop a specific area of concern. The contents of the mentoring session will be completely tailored to your personal needs.
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
- Refresh your knowledge
- Improve your skills
- Expand your theoretical and practical understanding
- Receive guidance
- Enhance confidence
ABOUT THE COURSE
At Lash and Brow Secrets we provide two types of mentoring sessions:
- Individual / One to One (3 hours – £325; 5 hours – £500)
- Two-students / Two to One (3 hours – £600; 5 hours – £800)*
A deposit of £200 is required to be paid in advance to secure your place. The remaining payment for your course should be paid at the latest on the day of the course.
We have a 14 day cancellation policy which means that you can still cancel or reschedule your course date at least 14 days prior the course date. If you are unable to attend the course, you must let us know at least 14 days before the date of the course. If you cancel your session without giving 14 days prior notice we will unfortunately be unable to refund you the cost of your deposit.
* Please note that Two to One mentoring sessions are theory based and do not include practice on the live model.
Live model practice is available for One to One sessions. If you would like to practice on a live model you will need to arrange this yourself. Unfortunately we are not able to arrange a model for mentoring sessions.
Please prepare a list of topics that you would like to cover during your mentoring session so that we can customise the session to your needs.
Certificates are included in the price of the session and are provided upon completion of all mentoring sessions.
Lash and Brow Secrets
220 Middle Lane
We are based in North London and are easily accessible from Central London by public transport. If using the Victoria line, alight at Finsbury Park station and take bus W3 towards Northumberland Park. You can also use the Picadilly line and take bus 144 from Turnpike Lane station. Alight at Nightingale Lane and we are a one minute walk from the bus stop. Lastly, Hornsey railway station is a 10 minute walk away.
Unfortunately we do not have dedicated parking spaces at the studio and cannot assist with parking arrangements. Please plan your journey in advance.
Tel: +44 7926 198718