ABOUT THE COURSE
- Eyelash Extensions Foundation Training Course is a comprehensive eyelash extensions base course that requires no prior experience in the beauty industry.
- The course is suitable for complete beginners, who would like to enter the professional eyelash industry, as well as for students who feel like they need to refresh their knowledge in basic eyelash extensions application, styling and safety.
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
- Health and safety, allergic reactions and patch testing
- Choosing best equipment and tools, client consultation
- Different types of eyelashes (curve, thickness, length)
- Styling for different eye shapes and bone structures
- Choosing the styling for your client, application techniques
- Correct application of lashes – distance, directions, flow
- Proper use of glue, eyelash removal, eyelash aftercare
- Marketing and business tools
Group Course (up to 4 students): £499
VIP Course (1 student): £699*
The price of the course includes VAT, kit, certificate, exam and lunch.
A deposit of £200 is required to be paid in advance to secure your place. Available dates for the group course are displayed in the calendar at the top of the page. The remaining payment for your course should be paid at the latest on the day of the course.
We have a 14 day cancellation policy which means that you can still cancel or reschedule your course date at least 14 days prior the course date. If you are unable to attend the course, you must let us know at least 14 days before the date of the course. If you cancel your session without giving 14 days prior notice we will unfortunately be unable to refund you the cost of your deposit.
* For availability and to book a VIP course, please email us at email@example.com with suitable dates.
The course begins at 10am and finishes at around 6pm. We begin with theory and health and safety followed by application and practice. After a 1 hour lunch, the student will practice on a live model. Lastly, we finish with marketing and building your business.
Please note you will need to bring a live model to practice on (the model should arrive at 3.30pm).
We are only able to arrange a model if you are coming from abroad. The price of this service is £60. Please give us notice of at least 14 days before the course date if you would like to use this service.
- Tools & Products
- Introduction to the different tools used and proper handling
- Introduction to different eyelash products
- Proper use of glue (to avoid allergic reactions)
- Introduction to different eyelashes (curve, thickness and length)
- Patch tests and client consultation
- Workstation preparation
- Working with different eye shapes and bone structure
- Client consultation
- Selecting the right type of lash set and size
- Application Techniques
- Understanding and handling different lashes
- Attaching lashes. Lashing Gold Rules (competition criteria)
- Removing eyelashes
- Eyelash Care
- Marketing and Business Tools
- How to take professional photos of eyelashes
- Building a professional portfolio
- Marketing your business
London Lash Foundation Kit (included in the price of the course - RRP £181)
1 x Tweezer Curved
1 x Tweezer Straight
2 x Mixed Eyelash Trays (16 lines each)
1 x Mixed Eyelash Mini Tray – Short Lengths
1 x Lash Adhesive / Glue 5ml
1 x Jade Stone / Crystal Stone
1 x Lash Palette
40 x London Lash Small Stickers for Glue Stone
1 x 3m Micropore Tape
10 x Sets of Anti – Wrinkle Collagen Eye Patches
100 x Micro Fibre Brushes
1 x Protein Removing Pads – 75pcs
1 x Cream Remover
10 x Disposable Face Masks
10 x Disposable Mascara Wands
1 x LLP Primer
1 x LLP Cleanser
10 x Aftercare leaflets
1 x London Lash Pro Notebook
1 x Lash Mapping Pen
Case Studies and Exam
Once the Foundation Course training is completed you will have to complete three case studies. For each set of lashes, you need to take photographs prior to the treatment, mid treatment and the end result.
Once the three case studies have been completed, they need to be sent via email to your trainer. In this email, besides the photos, there should be details about:
- The clients styling – why have you chosen that particular style? Does it suit the client?
- The lashes you have used – why have you chosen those particular lashes?
- What style of eyes does the client have?
- Did you have a consultation with the client about what the clients desired look was? Natural, long, thick?
- What do you like about the set of lashes?
- What do you not like about the lashes?
- What would you do differently on the next application?
Students are then required to complete an exam. This exam consists of a written and practical section. For the practical section, you will need a model. The exam has a time limit of 1 hour and 30 minutes and it takes place at London Lash Academy.
Course Completion Benefits
- London Lash Accredited Certificate*
- Beauty Guild 14 CPD points.
- 20% DISCOUNT to buy any London Lash products online which is valid for 1 week after the training (terms and conditions apply).
- 10% FOREVER STUDENT DISCOUNT for ANY products and training courses from London Lash
- Lifetime support from the LLP team
* Please note that certificates are awarded upon the successful completion of your case studies and exam. The first case study must be submitted no later than 1 month after the course. The exam must take place no later than 12 months after the course.
Lash and Brow Secrets
220 Middle Lane
We are based in North London and are easily accessible from Central London by public transport. If using the Victoria line, alight at Finsbury Park station and take bus W3 towards Northumberland Park. You can also use the Picadilly line and take bus 144 from Turnpike Lane station. Alight at Nightingale Lane and we are a one minute walk from the bus stop. Lastly, Hornsey railway station is a 10 minute walk away.
Unfortunately we do not have dedicated parking spaces at the studio and cannot assist with parking arrangements. Please plan your journey in advance.
Tel: +44 7926 198718